Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu for January 10th - January 16th

Well it is a new year and I have a beautiful baby girl. So far she is perfect, if she wasn't I don't think I would be able to be blogging again. I'm very glad to not be pregnant anymore, and I have most of my motivation back. I have been doing this for over a year and even though I hit creative walls, I still love to do it. Hope somebody else enjoys it too. Cheers to a great new year!


Monday- Jambalaya, green salad
Tuesday- Chili Beans and Cornbread Muffins, pearsauce
Wednesday- New York Steak, baked potatoes, butter carrots
Thursday- Baked Chicken, stuffing, broccoli
Friday- Pizza
Saturday- Birthday Party
Sunday- Stuffed Shells, garlic bread, caesar salad

Dessert of the Week: Creamy Chocolate Cream Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment