Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu for December 6th - December 12th

So I know I have been slacking on posting again, some weeks go by so fast I don't even know where they go. With baby number four almost here and maintaining the other three my cooking is becoming much more simple. I love Christmas time, we have already begun test runs on cookies for this year. Since pregnancy is ruling my brain, they will all be chocolate and peanut butter, thats just what sounds good to me. The game this week is in New England so I did not try to find a popular food or dish for there, just did not feel like it. It should be a good game to watch though. My kids have declared that fridays should be pizza day, so every friday for the most part we will have some kind of pizza. At least they eat it without complaint and it gives them something to look forward to after a week of school. They are both doing so well they deserve what they like. I'm still trying lots of new recipes so as usual I will try to post the good ones.

Monday- Chicken Enchiladas, green salad
Tuesday- Steak and Tater Soup, crescent rolls
Wednesday- Creamy Chicken Penne, peas
Thursday- Chili Beans and Cornbread
Friday- Pizza
Saturday- Chicken Enchilada Suizas, butter carrots
Sunday- Guacamole Pork Burger, fries

Dessert of the Week: Dark Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookie, Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment