Saturday, January 16, 2010

Menu for January 18th - January 24th

Last week i made a whole box of spaghetti noodles and saved half in the fridge so I will use the other half this week. Also the shredded chicken recipe always leaves me with extra that I either freeze or use the next week. On saturday when I made rice pilaf I doubled it and saved half for a recipe this week. I try to do little things to save me time, but hate eating the same thing so I try to make the second quite different from the first. This week i'm also trying a Michael Chiarello recipe for a pork stew that has lots of winter veggies in it. I recorded an episode of diners, drive ins, and dives this week and in the first 10 minutes got inspiration for 2 new recipes one Texas Chicken Hash is on this weeks menu.

Monday- Steak & Mushroom Spaghetti, broccoli
Tuesday- Shredded Chicken Burritos, green salad
Wednesday- Just In Time Pork Stew, bread for dipping
Thursday-Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli over Rice
Friday- Pizza, orange slices
Saturday- Texas Chicken Hash, broccoli
Sunday- Jambalaya, green beans

Dessert of the Week- S'More Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment