Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Menu for May 31st - June 6th

Well last week ended up being all messed up. My hubby went out of town on business for the whole week and the kids left on thursday, so I did not follow the menu I had created. Then the holiday came and I totally forgot to post a menu for this week, plus my energy level is low. Still oh so yummy fruit in season right now, I have a fruit salad recipe I will be posting. It is officially the last week of school yay!


Monday- Pit Beef Sandwiches, salad
Tuesday- Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Verdes Sauce, carrot sticks, sliced tomato
Wednesday- Spicy Spaghetti, broccoli, garlic bread
Thursday- California Cheeseburgers, fries, blueberries
Friday- Steak tacos, refried beans, green salad
Saturday- Jambalaya, butter carrots
Sunday- Chicken and Biscuits, fresh berry toss

Dessert of the week: Dark Chocolate Brownie Sundaes

No comments:

Post a Comment