Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu for September 27th - October 3rd

Wow it was so hot this weekend, yuck! The niners lost again, I think my hope for a winning season is almost gone. We went to Mama Rombas for dinner on friday, we have never been there before and it was very good. I loved the arepas! I tried 2 new recipes last week, one was good and I will post it the other needs some things changed and we will try it again. The monday night game this week is Green Bay at Chicago, it should be a good game, when we think Chicago we think deep dish, which I would love to try to make someday but right now I don't have the energy, so I will order out. Have a great week!

Monday- Green Bay at Chicago, order BJ's Pizza
Tuesday- HH Lasagna, butter carrots
Wednesday- Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes, Veggies and Gravy
Thursday- Beef Stir Fry with Noodles
Friday- Cheesy Chicken and Rice, broccoli
Saturday- Party
Sunday- Pork Chops, twice baked potatoes, peas


Dessert of the Week: Red Velvet Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment