Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu for September 20th - September 26th

All back to normal this week, the cold is finally gone. Tuesday is Mike and I's 8 year anniversary, wow! I'm trying out 3 new recipes this week, hopefully they will be worth posting. Monday night is New Orleans @ San Francisco. San Francisco is hard for me because mainly they are known for seafood, which this house does not really like. So I had to go with what else they are known for sourdough bread! Also I have begun freezing and dehydrating peaches and nectarines to enjoy over the winter, they will be gone soon.

Monday- New Orleans @ San Francisco Sourdough Bacon Cheeseburger, cumin fries
Tuesday- Happy Anniversary to me!
Wednesday- Taco Biscuit Bake, green salad
Thursday- Pork and Beans, butter carrots
Friday- Easy Chicken and Rice, rolls
Saturday- Spaghetti and Meatballs, broccoli
Sunday- Mexican Sloppy Joe's, tater tots, fruit salad


Dessert of the Week: Kids make Chocolate Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment