Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu for March 8th - 14th

So last week got completely flipped around for us. After seeing the weather report I decided to move my all outside party to this weekend. On monday the weather report for saturday was rain al day. Then by friday it had changed to pm showers. Well saturday came and not a single drop of rain, we could have had the party. It was overcast and breezy, i'm hoping that it will be sunny this saturday. Other than that I have a consignment sale i'm participating in this week. It is the first time I have done something like that, so it should be interesting. The menu this week is not to exciting. I had canceled my vegetable box because we were having the party, so I have to get veggies from the grocery store. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just have not done it in a long time. I still have frozen green beans and broccoli so I will use those and get some salad stuff and fruit at the store. I'm looking forward to the season change and all the different things we will start getting.


Monday- Western Bacon Cheeseburger, Sweet Potato Fries
Tuesday- Shake and bake chicken. shells and cheese, butter carrots and parsnips
Wednesday- Steak and Potato soup(crockpot), crescent rolls, fruit salad
Thursday- Ham and Cheese Stuffed Shells, broccoli
Friday- Beef tacos, Refried Black Beans, salad
Saturday- Bodhi and Loki birthday party- Pizza, Red Lasagna, White Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Green Salad
Sunday- New York Steak, Twice Baked Potato



Dessert of the week- Blueberry Lemon Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment