Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu for March 15th - 21st

Another week is here and I realize I have been neglecting this blog. I have been so busy and sometimes my creativity hits a wall. I'm feeling better now though, the boys party is done and spring is here. Something about the warmer weather and longer days, I feel like going and doing. In other words, i'm feeling creative again! This week brings a time change ugh, and St. Patricks Day yay. Also with Jessica i'm hosting my first pampered chef party, i'm really looking forward to it. This week brings 2 new recipes(which I promise to post) another chicken pot pie and a simple dish that is always a favorite. Oh and of course corned beef and cabbage.

Monday- Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday- Taco Macaroni, green salad
Wednesday- St.Patricks Day- Corned Beef and Cabbage, Boiled Red Potatoes and lots of beer
Thursday- Zesty Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Butter Carrots and Rutabaga
Friday- pizza
Saturday- Pampered Chef Party
Sunday- Pretzel Crusted Chicken, macaroni and cheese, broccoli

Dessert of the Week: Leftover Birthday Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment