Saturday, October 30, 2010

Menu for November 1st- November 7th

Well as you can see I have not been posting at all. We have been so busy and i'm more tired because of the pregnancy. I have been simplifying our menu to prep myself for when the baby comes. Even though I hate slowing down and resting I have too, my body says so. We have not been going to the farmers market, I get everything from fresh and easy and just make sure it is California grown. My mood and cravings are all over the place so the menu is all over the place too. I'm making lots of old favorites and only trying a couple new recipes a week. I got an idea to do a 6 week meal plan from a blog I follow, and once I have the baby and we get settled I will start doing our menu that way and I will share the process. I have ten weeks left and can't seem to sleep for longer than 4 hours, it makes life fun.


Monday- Houston @ Indianapolis Chipotle Pork Burgers, chips and salsa, corn
Tuesday- Spicy Chicken Penne, salad, bread
Wednesday- Tri-Tip, mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy, peas
Thursday- Chicken Burritos, refried beans, pear slices
Friday- Beef and Broccoli, sticky rice
Saturday- Chicken Enchilada Casserole, butter carrots
Sunday- Pork Loin Chop, penne and cheese, applesauce


Dessert of the week: Turtle Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment