Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu for November 8th - November 14th

Just a normal week for us. I'm trying to start planning for the arrival of our new little bundle, she will be here before I know it. I'm starting to uncomfortable almost all the time so thats fun. I know I have lots to do but would really prefer to just sit on the couch and eat. I think the weather might start to get cold and i'm very excited, I enjoy cooking a lot more in the winter. More casseroles and soups! Also I found a wonderful website that has lots of football recipes so I will be trying out some of those and posting the good ones. The menu this week has 3 new recipes and Kili's favorite tacos!


Monday- Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati, Cincinnati Chili over spaghetti, green salad
Tuesday- Tacos, apple slices
Wednesday- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with sweet potato fries, celery and onion
Thursday- Ravioli Soup, cesar salad
Friday- pizza
Saturday- Roast Chicken with Pan Gravy, twice baked potato, broccoli
Sunday- Stuffed Bell Peppers, Cheese Bread, fruit salad


Dessert of the Week: Peanut Butter Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment