Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Menu for June 7th - June 13th

My husband went away on business again, so i'm late with the menu posting. My wanting to cook lately just has not been there, but I know it will come back. It is finally sumer and it is warm and we can swim. The fruit is so good right now, Kili and I eat blueberries, cherries and strawberries everyday. The menu this week is simple, quick dinners with 3 new recipes.

Monday- Shake and Bake Chicken Fingers, Shells and Cheese, broccoli
Tuesday- Pizza
Wednesday- Skillet Penne, green salad
Thursday- Pork and Beans(crock pot), bread, green beans
Friday- BBQ Joe's, Deluxe Tater Tots, carrot sticks
Saturday- Spring Chicken, Rice Pilaf
Sunday- Tri-Tip, Twice Baked Potatoes, sauteed chard


Dessert of the Week: Blueberry Sweet Cakes

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to share a great tip I just learned from Mario Batali who broils his pizza dough. I hate reheated pizza in the microwave & discovered that broiling is just the ticket. Tonite I cut old pizza into little "fingers" & broiled them & the kids loved them. So did I! If your topping includes parmesan it can get really crispy & yummie! Also it slides right off your pizza pan. Try broiling pizza. Get it bubbly & it's great.

    ReplyDelete