Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Menu for April 26th - May 2nd

Wow we had a busy weekend. Last weeks menu got all mixed up, thats why I didn't post any new recipes. Should be a normal week, then the choctaw festival on saturday. I bought a magazine last week called clean eating and I really enjoyed, so gradually i'm going to start changing the way I do some of my recipes. If I do a big change the kids and hubby will freak out. It involves eating mainly whole grains and nothing thats over processed. Lets be honest though we are never going to give up flour and sugar. I don't want to be extreme, just a little healthier. We didn't get a chance to go by the farmers market this week, so its on schedule for next week. I also got a request for more fast dinners, so i'm working in that. I'm not sure homemade and fast go together but I can try.


Monday- Meatballs with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes. carrot sticks
Tuesday- Chicken Etti, green salad
Wednesday- Migas, fruit salad
Thursday- Chicken with Broccoli Stir Fry, ramen noodles
Friday- Sushi
Saturday- Onion Steak(crock pot), rice pilaf, asparagus
Sunday- Stuffed Shells, garlic bread, green salad

Dessert of the Week: Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment