Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu for April 19th - April 25th

A couple exciting things happened this week, Loki started nodding yes when you ask him a question. Also one of my best friends delivered her 3rd baby, a little girl, she is so beautiful and so small. Babies amaze me. This week is just a normal week, but our weekend will end with a crawfish boil at a friends house. I'm excited I have never had a crawfish before. Nothing new in the seasonal produce department, we got broccoli and asparagus along with more citrus. Oh I almost forgot the local strawberries are available, nothing better than a fresh picked strawberry. I found a recipe for a spanish breakfast dish called migas, that i'm excited to try this week. My poor 5 year old crock pot died last week, so I will have to pick up a new one for this week. As long as everything goes as planned this week I will be trying 4 new recipes. My energy levels have been low so it might not happen, but i'm going to try. My fingers are crossed for a great week!

Monday- Breaded Pork Chop, Cheesy Potatoes, butter carrots
Tuesday- Beef Tacos, Refried Beans, fruit salad
Wednesday- Beef and Spring Veggie Stir Fry, sticky rice
Thursday- Swiss Steak Spaghetti, peas
Friday- Meatballs in Cream Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, green salad
Saturday- Chicken & Broccoli over Rice Pilaf(crock pot)
Sunday- Crawfish Boil

Dessert of the Week: Strawberry Sweetcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment