Sunday, March 21, 2010

Menu for March 22nd - 28th

I'm going to start this post by saying that the pampered chef party was so fun! If you have never had one or attended one do it, you will love it. Now on to this week, i'm hosting a baby shower, volunteering at Kili's school and going to a wedding. Busy, busy. I know that spring is here when I get asparagus, we love it, so I have a happy house this week. Also this week I got baby artichokes, which are delicious. We got even more tangerines and oranges, i'm on citrus overload at this point, I feel like its the only fruit we have had in months! Thank god for the apple and pear sauce I made and froze when they were in season. Without it my kids might have killed me. Last week I was staring at all the tangerines and lemons and thought what the heck can I do with these things besides eat them? I juiced them and its pretty good juice. I'm going to juice some tangerines this week and make margaritas, I will post the recipe if they come out good. On the menu this week i'm making chicken piccata for the first time, and new stir fry, taco, meatball and burger recipes. Should be a yummy week!

Monday- Pan Fried Pork Chop, Mashed Potatoes, Baby Artichokes
Tuesday- Chicken Piccata, Parmesan Bowtie Pasta, Asparagus
Wednesday- Beef and Spring Veggie Stir Fry, sticky rice
Thursday- Spaghetti and Meatballs(crockpot), green salad
Friday- Flank Steak Tacos, pinto beans
Saturday- Wedding
Sunday- Chipotle Guacamole Burger, No Mayo Coleslaw

Dessert of the Week: Blueberry Tarts

No comments:

Post a Comment